Image courtesy of beautydirectory
The inspiration for this look was high street merged with high performance and spliced with a rough and raw industry feel. Nonchalant non-conformity but directional. Heres what Nigel Stanislaus, Maybelline NY Makeup Director had to say about the look: “The Ksubi look was all about the eye and creating a raw and edgy street look that would fit their new directional collection by complimenting both prints and metallic finishes”
Pair this look with slick, grungy hair and wear it with edgy leather and denim to channel the Ksubi vibe. To see this look on the runway, have a look at PopSugar’s runway report.
- Maybelline NY FITme Foundation
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze to contour the cheeks
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Too Cool to highlight the cheekbones
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- Maybelline NY Line Express Eye Liner in Black
- Maybelline NY Volum’ Express Falsies Flared Mascara in Black
- Maybelline NY Baby Lips Lip Balm.